VTB Group’s Corporate Investment Business is a leader in the investment banking sector across emerging markets, in Russia, the CIS and CEE.
Because of the bank’s integrated corporate and investment business matrix, VTB’s clients benefit from efficient coordination between the Group’s various divisions.
VTB Capital has achieved significant results since it was founded in 2008 and has carved out a reputation of a reliable business partner for clients from around the world.
VTB Capital has taken part in more than 880 ECM and DCM deals, which have attracted in excess of USD 300bn worth of investments into Russia and the CIS.
For the first time in the history of investment banking, a Russian institution, VTB Capital, now stands shoulder to shoulder with the world’s largest international financial corporations.
According to the league tables by Dealogic, Refinitiv, Bloomberg and Mergermarket VTB Capital is ranked top three on debt and equity capital markets as well as across M&A advisors in Russia and the CIS, CEE and MENA.
- Best Investment Bank in Emerging Markets and Best Investment Bank in CEE since 2013 according to Global Finance World’s Best Investment Banks awards
- Best Investment Bank in Russia according to Euromoney, Global Finance, Finance Monthly, EMEA Finance and other media
- Best Research Team in Russia according to Institutional Investor и Extel Survey
- Best Sales Team in Russia by Institutional Investor
- Best FX Provider by Global Finance
- Best Investment Banking Brand in Emerging Markets by Global Brands magazine
VTB Capital, the investment arm of the VTB Group, was celebrating its tenth anniversary in 2018. Since it was founded, the company has become a leader in the rankings and holds an active position in international markets, thanks to the high professionalism of its team; its flexible business-models; and its readiness to take the initiative when making decisions, depending on the circumstances pertaining on the global market.
VTB Capital operates in London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Zug, Frankfurt am Main, Sofia and Vienna, with headquarters in Moscow.