VTB Capital, VTB Group’s investment banking business, is the leading international investment bank in Russia.
VTB Capital offers a full range of investment banking products and services relating to, among others, trading operations, debt and equity placements, M&A transactions and consulting services, private equity, asset management, FX and interest-rate products, hedging strategies, and global commodities.
Our flexible business model takes into account the prevailing market conditions and out-of-the box thinking when looking for solutions.
Since 2008, VTB Capital has taken part in more than 960 ECM and DCM deals, which have attracted in excess of USD 320bn worth of investments into Russia and the CIS. VTB Capital's achievements are recognised in key investment banking rankings: according to Dealogic, Refinitiv, Bloomberg and Mergermarket, VTB Capital is ranked in the top three on the debt and equity capital markets, as well as across M&A advisors, in Russia, the CIS and CEE.
Every year, VTB Capital gains plaudits from international experts.
- Best Investment Bank in Emerging Markets and Best Investment Bank in CEE (since 2013, according to Global Finance World’s Best Investment Banks awards)
- Best Investment Bank in Russia (according to Euromoney, Global Finance, Finance Monthly, EMEA Finance and other media)
- Best Investment Bank for New Financial Technology in CEE (according to Global Finance)
- Best Research Team in Russia (according to Institutional Investor and Extel Survey)
- Best Sales Team in Russia (by Institutional Investor)
- Best FX Provider (by Global Finance)
VTB Capital operates from offices in Moscow, London, Hong Kong, Singapore and Sofia, as well as through VTB Group’s international offices in Shanghai, Frankfurt, Vienna and Zug. It is headquartered in Moscow.