VTB Capital has won two EMEA Finance Achievement Awards. The modernization of Saint Petersburg’s Pulkovo Airport was named Best infrastructure deal in EMEA and VTB Capital was also voted Best project finance adviser in CEE.
This adds to the 5 EMEA Finance Achievement Awards VTB Capital won earlier this year, in the following industry awards:
- Deal of the year: Russia’s Eurobond
- Best sovereign bond in EMEA: Russia’s Eurobond
- Best IPO in EMEA: United Company RUSAL Limited’s HK listing
- Best structured finance deal in EMEA: Evraz’s USD 950mn facility
- Best M&A deal in CEE: Uralkali / Silvinit merger
In 2009, VTB Capital won three EMEA Finance awards nominations: Best EMEA Local Currency Bond House, Best Securitisation House in CIS, Best EMEA Structured Finance Deal.
Oleg Pankratov, Co-Head of Global Banking, said: “We are glad to receive EMEA Finance awards again and we would like to thank organizers of the award for the high appraisal and recognition of VTB Capital’s activities in project finance. We are particularly pleased with the victory of “Pulkovo” modernization project, which is the most successful example of public private partnership in realization of large scale infrastructure projects”.
Head of Press